SBR Latex for Waterproofing and Repair
MULTICRETE SBR is a styrene butadiene polymer based latex developed to form matrix cement. It is supplied as a ready to use bonding agent in liquid consistency and in mortars. It is specially used for repair of spalled concrete and waterproofing of bathrooms, toilet areas as it bonds strongly with old and new concrete. It reduces shrinkage, prevents cracking and improves abrasive resistance.
Advantages of MULTICRETE SBR-
- Excellent and strong bonding to old & new concrete.
- Reduces shrinkage & prevents cracking
- High tensile & flexural strength
- Increases resistance to water penetration
- Improves abrasive resistance of cement mix
- Increases durability and toughness of concrete and plaster
- Concrete Repair: Repairing floors, spalled concrete and pre-cast slabs.
- Waterproofing: Swimming pools, water tank towers, basements, storage tanks, effluent tanks, bedding tiles fixing or bonding of new concrete with old
- Floor Screeds and Toppings: Non-dusting floors & Abrasion resistant, underlay for special finishes and plasters, mild chemical and effluent – resistant floors.
- External Rendering: Waterproof, weatherproof and frost resistant render
- For Waterproofing Coating – Mix proportion by volume; 1:1.5 (MULTICRETE SBR: Cement)
- For Mortar Modifier – 15 % of MULTICRETE SBR by weight of cement
- As Waterproofing Coat – 2 sq. meters per kg in two coats depending upon the condition of surface
- As Mortar Modifier – 7 KG of MULTICRETE SBR per 50 KG of cement
Supplied in 1 KG, 5 KG, 10 KG, 20 KG, 50 KG and 200 KG packing