Concrete Superplasticiser and High Range Water Reducing Admixture
MULTIPLAST RK121 is a new generation superplasticiser and concrete admixture based on Sulphonated Naphthalene Polymers. MULTIPLAST RK121 has been specially formulated to give high water reductions of up to 25% without loss of workability or to produce high quality concrete of reduced permeability.
Advantages of MULTIPLAST RK121-
- Increases strength-provides high early strength to concrete
- Increases quality-Denser, close textured concrete with reduced porosity and enhanced durability
- Improves workability-Easier, quicker placing and compaction
- Reduces permeability value by reducing ingression of water which protects embedded steel against corrosion.
- High cohesion-Risk of segregation and bleeding minimized
- Improves the ultimate strength without increasing cement content and without reducing workability. Saves cement (15-25%) maintaining workability and strength constant.
- Suitable for high performance concrete
- Extremely used for pumped concrete
- Chloride free, safe for prestressed and reinforced concrete
- Can be used with concrete containing micro silica
- To improve cohesion, minimizing segregation and gives better finish
Direction for Use-
MULTIPLAST RK121 should be added with the measured gauge water. It should not be added directly to the dry cement. Shake well before use.
The optimum dosage depends upon the type of mix, grade of concrete, cement content and desired workability. Site trials with MULTIPLAST RK121 should always be compared with mix containing no admixture. As a guide, the rate of addition is generally in the range of 0.6 – 2% by weight of cement used.
Supplied in 5 L, 10 L, 20 L and 200 L packing